Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 4

Another morning Meltdown completed, and I'm noticing my density is increasing! I'm still incredibly sore in my quads, but the arms and shoulders are starting to hurt less. Annette and I are doing the Power Circuit at lunch time as it's the least sweaty of the routines. I'm so glad to get that one done and over with so I have just the ICP at home. Cardio is proving to be tricky, but we're trying to power walk at work as well to incorporate *some* cardio.

On the way home from work last night, I started getting super tired again. When I walked in the house at 7:30pm, I went straight to the couch and napped for an hour! I then got up, fixed a little dinner (chix breast with curry, ginger, and sesame seeds sauteed in a tiny bit of coconut oil, and some sauteed spinach with a little nutritional yeast added in - YUM!), watched an hour of boob tube, did my ICP, then crawled in bed by 10:30. Slept like a rock again, and could have used more.

I'm a little less tired today, but I'm still pretty worn down. I was fighting the head nod on the way into work today, but it was not as bad as yesterday. I really don't like this tired, lethargic feeling.

The diet has been no problem so far, other than cravings for sugar and caffeine. Christina, our very sweet Chocolate Temptress, has been restocking her supplies at her desk so it takes quite some effort to stay away. It's also a bit sobering to remember that I can't just pop something in my mouth and then forget about it. If anything, this process is making me VERY conscious of everything that goes in my mouth.

Hope everyone else is coping well! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on another good day Robin - I really hope your tiredness passes - it sounds awful to have to cope with that and work. Keep up the good work though - you're doing great (and that chicken sounds good too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken smelled goo too! How did it taste? Yes, Christina the temptress, but she is not forcing us..... Really hope you feel much better today, I am so glad you are doing this with me! :-) I am so proud of you for sticking to it!!!

    ReplyDelete